Sabado, Hunyo 11, 2011

Cardio Training Improv : Use the Stairs




If you have no time to go to the gym because of your hectic schedule from work, you can still do some exercises and be able to trim down. You can still have a cardio work out, improv style! How?! Well you can use the stairs instead of using the elevator if your office is just located on the 2nd or 3rd floor or even 4th to 5th. Walking on the stairs can burn up calories, imagine how many will you lose if you do it everyday. It's like doing an uphill climb, only it's indoors.

I used this improv method and I was able to lose weight. Whenever I'm not in a hurry, I just use the stairs, from ground floor going to the 5th floor or vice versa. It has helped me trim down, and got a nice cardio even if I may not be able to go to the gym on certain days.Though it's tiring at first, once you do it often, your body will able to adapt and it will be easier the next time around.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento